MG Design and Building specialise in custom designed, high quality built homes. Operating on the Surfcoast in Victoria since 1985, we have built a reputation for creating unique, bespoke designs and building beautifully finished homes as well as providing exceptional, personal service to our clients.
With over 350 residential and commercial projects in the Surfcoast, Bellarine Peninsula and Geelong region, our experienced team deliver an end result that exceeds our clients expectations.
Our vision is that the design stage and building experience is an exciting and enjoyable one and we assure that our team attend to our clients every need throughout the construction of their project.
A number of our award winning projects have been featured in industry related journals and publications, including Home Beautiful, Top Homes, Winning Design, Abode and Australia's Best Houses.
As a member of both the Housing Industry Association (HIA) and Building Designers Association of Victoria (BDAV), we are continually updating and improving our ideas in relation to the latest technology and innovation in many areas of the design and building industry.
Sustainable design has always been a priority and philosophy of MG Design & Building. As accredited Green Smart builders, sustainable materials are used in construction wherever possible. All timber is sourced from and traceable to sustainably managed certified forestry and legal wood resources.
- Mark Gleeson, Director + Principal Designer
- Jenny Gleeson, Office Manager
- Tim Stelzer, Design Draftsperson
- Design concept and detailed design drawings
- 3D visualisations
- Co-ordination of surveying / site analysis
- Planning permit application
- Co-ordination of geotechnical report / soil test
- Engineering computation & documentation
- Energy rating
- Interior design service
- Construction documentation
- Co-ordination of building permit
- Construction and supervision of the building project
- Design and co-odination of landscaping